Blubrry releases Podcast Mirror, and is giving away prizes for all of December, with #BuildYourBlubrry. We’re looking for someone for our support team, could that be you? Mike and Todd discuss happenings with Blubrry and more on this episode of Your Podcast.
Thanks for listening to the show and please subscribe at PowerPressPodcast.com.
We love our PowerPress users, please leave us a review.
- Podcast Mirror – Read the press release HERE. It’s a feed mirroring site for podcasters.
- #BuildYourBlubrry – Win great prizes for 30 days in December. Until December 30th, keep an eye out on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you’ve been doing your part to support podcasts and other creative endeavors, you might have noticed that Patreon is adding a service fee to pledges.
- Apple statistics: what to expect. Our stats (along with all other hosting/stats companies) will not have this data right away. Apple says they release an API, but haven’t committed to it. You will be able to login to PodcastsConnect.Apple.com to see those stats WHEN they release them. No date has been set for that so keep an eye out for Apple to announce something. In the meantime, please remember to be nice to your support people!
- Settings in PowerPress: Subscribe Links / Destinations. The links in the widget, subscribe page and under the player are controlled by the Destinations tab and the Website tab of PowerPress settings. Enable the links in Website and populate the links in Destinations. See: Website Tab and Destinations Tab.
- Hiring: Part-time Support (contractor) weekends and evenings. Must have trouble-shooting, WordPress and PowerPress experience, and be willing to learn the Blubrry system. Contact email@example.com if you are interested.
- PowerPress Webinar: Jan 4th, 3PM EST. Learn how to add podcasting to your WordPress (self-hosted) website! Click HERE to sign up.
Please remember to keep the content coming! Your listeners need something to listen to this time of year. It’s not a good time to have a break in your production schedule.
We hope everyone has a happy holiday season!
To ask questions or to comment on the show, contact Todd and Mike here: firstname.lastname@example.org.