Mike is joined by Jeff Hinz, Chief Growth Officer for RawVoice / Blubrry. Taking podcasting mainstream once again, they talked about the rumor that Spotify may be looking to acquire Gimlet Media and what that can mean. A popular podcast Nerd On! scored a great interview with a Star Trek actor/director, and they talk about the new RODECaster Pro.
Welcome to Your Podcast, THE official Blubrry podcast!
Thanks for listening to the show and please subscribe at PowerPressPodcast.com.
We love our PowerPress users, please leave us a review 😀
- Rumor has it: Spotify is in talks to buy Gimlet Media…?
- Star Trek and/or The Orville fans: Nerd On! scored an interview with Jonathan Frakes, a really good episode, more co-hosting than guest.
- Get to know Jeff Hinz, long time hidden team member.
- RODECaster Pro: Mini review, and remember they added multi-channel recording.
- PodFest: Todd and Mike will be speaking separately in Orlando this March 6-9.
- 301 Redirects: Why you need them when you change from one feed to another. Do things in the correct order to avoid losing subscribers.
- How RSS works: Publish a post and WAIT for the directories to PULL your episode. Subscribers will get the episode quite quickly EVEN if the episode is not listed on Apple, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc. We hate to keep saying this, but new people are unaware it’s a PUSH and it’s really a PULL. 24 hours is not uncommon for new episodes to appear.
- PowerPress settings series: Website and Destinations tabs explained a bit more.
Todd should be back next episode.
To ask questions or to comment on the show, you can contact Todd or Mike here: email@example.com