Todd and Mike talk about Blubrry being the first Podcast Company with IAB Certification for the podcast stats and what this means for you and the industry. Also, get in on our 30 day giveaway #buildyourblubrry. They talk about Apple Reviews and Ratings, RAD and lots more!
We hope you and yours have a great Holiday season!
Welcome to Your Podcast, THE official Blubrry podcast!
Thanks for listening to the show and please subscribe at PowerPressPodcast.com.
We love our PowerPress users, please leave us a review 😀
- IAB Certification: Finally, we can say that we are certified in the IAB Tech Lab Compliance program for podcast statistics. We’re the first one!
- Build Your Blubrry: 30-day podcast equipment giveaway.
- Apple’s Ratings and Reviews disappearing last week.
- Why you shouldn’t worry too much about Apple Podcasts reviews and ratings. (Hint, they do NOT help your rankings) – Daniel J. Lewis talks about it on his podcast – Audacity to Podcast
- NPR’s RAD – It’s going to be a long road to adoption.
- When to use Category Podcasting and when NOT to use it in PowerPress. If you only have 1 podcast on your site, you DO NOT need to use Category Podcasting. Categories on your site work with the standard RSS feeds.
- Apple Podcasts removal: What to do if this happens to you.
- What to do if your Spotify listing doesn’t show up. Passthrough coming soon?
- Changing the title of your show.
Special guest host next time on Your Podcast. See ya next year!
To ask questions or to comment on the show, you can contact Todd or Mike here: email@example.com.