The Columbus office, home to the software development team for Blubrry Podcasting and MacKenzie our Services and Affiliates Coordinator, is in need of an administrative / office assistant. With a small team of developers, we need someone to assist with a variety of tasks associated with the department, such as writing documentation, testing new features, helping to manage projects, etc.
The team needs someone who is comfortable moving from task to task and ensuring that the office runs smoothly. Given the industry that we’re in, a passion for technology is a desired characteristic. If you’re familiar with podcasting – from behind the mic or just a fan – even better.
Positions at Blubrry are never set in stone so depending on your skills, education and interest this could evolve into a higher position. We’re looking for someone to join us in the physical Columbus, Ohio, office 40 hours a week, regular business hours, as soon as possible.
- Office / Administrative Assistant Skills
- Technology: Email, calendars, documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Communication: Handling incoming correspondence from customers or partners
- Organizational skills: Schedules, events, email and files
- Time management: Accurately plan and estimate tasks
- Strategic planning: Prioritize tasks in order of importance
- Agile: Quickly adapt to changes
- Detail oriented: Catch typos, poor grammar and other mistakes
- Anticipate: Complete important tasks without needing to be asked
This position includes lots of writing for the team and our community, so we’re looking for a skilled, confident writer. This means that a cover letter is very much appreciated. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!