Your Podcast is back in action after Todd and Mike returned from Podcast Movement 2018 in Philadelphia. With much to talk about concerning announcements at the conference, they dive right in to some topics of discussion concerning Google, events, team members and a new giveaway. Google’s new landing pages for podcasts are a new addition for non Android devices and browsers, they explain why this is important. Not to leave other events out in the dust, they talk about OzPod in October happening in Australia. Last but not least, Blubrry has a new team member, Aaron. Don’t forget to participate in #PlantYourBlubrry, a month long giveaway of equipment.
Thanks for listening to the show and please subscribe at PowerPressPodcast.com.
We love our PowerPress users, please leave us a review.
- Google adds landing pages for non-android devices and browsers.
- OzPod on October 17th in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Welcome Aaron McQuade to the Blubrry/Rawvoice Team!
- #PlantYourPodcast prize giveaway.
- Podcast Movement recap: Todd and Mike give you their personal opinions on how the event went this year.
- Email addresses: Be sure to give tech support the email address you use to log in to Blubrry when you contact us. Many people use a different email address than the account email they use at Blubrry, but the account email is how we find your show on our system. If we have to ask you for that, it delays us in helping you.
- Spotify, Spotify, Spotify! 4 out of 10 contacts this week so far have been Spotify related.
To get on or stay on Spotify via Blubrry you must:
1. Have your Apple Category selected (the first one).
2. Have a description for the overall show and for each episode (show notes/blog post).
3. Be hosted on Blubrry.com for EVERY media file.
4. Be in mp3 format (no m4a or mp4).
- Adding the Spotify link to your PowerPress subscribe links (2 steps).
1. Enable the Spotify link in the Website Tab of PowerPress.
2. Copy the Spotify link from the blubrry dashboard and paste it into the Spotify listing box in Destinations in PowerPress.
- Phone support may be offline or slow next week (August 9th – 16th). For fastest service, use the contact form at blubrry.com/contact/
To ask questions or to comment on the show, you can contact Todd and Mike here: email@example.com.