The Blubrry team wanted to get one last feature out to you before the end of the year, and it’s an update to our podcast statistics. Free and Pro stats users now have details for Mexico and Germany, hourly reporting and more. M*A*S*H fans rejoice – Alan Alda is having a reunion on his podcast. Swedish podcast business, Acast recently acquired additional funding, a tactic becoming more and more popular for hosting companies in this industry. WordPress users, are you enjoying the the Gutenberg update? Obviously we’re on the WordPress wagon, so we’re curious to know your thoughts.
Welcome to Your Podcast, THE official Blubrry podcast!
Thanks for listening to the show and please subscribe at PowerPressPodcast.com.
We love our PowerPress users, please leave us a review 😀
- If you haven’t seen it yourself yet, read up on the new Blubrry Pro Stats features – new places, metro details and hourly reporting!
- Alan Alda, actor and podcaster is hosting a M*A*S*H reunion on his podcast, Clear + Vivid with Alan Alda.
- Acast raised another round of Series C money, $35 million to be exact.
- Daniel J. Lewis, devoted podcaster, among other things in this industry, took it upon himself to look into RSS feeds from multiple podcast hosting companies. His results are rather interesting, and focus on podcasting growth as a whole. You can also check out the Podcasters News article.
- Update: WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg Editor ( Classic Editor Plugin). PowerPress works just fine with Gutenberg.
- Blubrry Directory: Many Blubrry hosting and PowerPress users forget this step. You just set the Hosting Settings to WordPress and put your RSS feed in the Listing settings at Blubrry.
- It puts your podcast in the directory at Blubrry.com (not automatic if you are using PowerPress.
- It allows the Blubrry player to have YOUR podcast image in it.
- It helps the support team to understand your RSS feed – where it’s based – if you have a question for us, inevitably saving us loads of back and forth emails.
Keep in mind of holiday delays. The week of Christmas all the way to New Years Day will likely be a bit slower for support requests as the team spends some time with family and friends. We thank you for your patience!
To ask questions or to comment on the show, you can contact Todd or Mike here: firstname.lastname@example.org.